About Amber Hewitt
Amber Hewitt is the founder of Graphicgoo, a full-service graphics partner specializing in graphic design and front-end web development. As a designer, website expert, and social media master, she helps businesses navigate and break through the clutter by telling their unique stories through the lens of their own brand and brand goals.
Amber has a BFA in Graphic Design from ArtCenter College of Design and since graduating has gained 15 years of experience in an ever-changing industry. In that time, her career has given her the opportunity to truly develop a passion for brand development, UI/UX design, typography, and all things design-related.
She’s able to find inspiration in the digital world, as well as in the unplugged universe. When she is away from her computer (don’t worry, she’s never far), she enjoys scuba diving, collecting vintage ephemera, and long walks on the beach with her dog.
- WordCamp Riverside (2017, 2018 & 2019)
- WordCamp Los Angeles (2017 & 2018)
- WordCamp Sacramento 2017 (twice!)
- WordCamp Orange County (2017 & 2018)
- WordCamp San Diego (2017 & 2018)
- Code Camp Vegas (2018)
- Los Angeles Adobe User Group (2017)
- SoGal Bootcamp (2015)
- Touch of Retro blog about all things vintage and bullet journaling.
- Amber Hewitt is her personal website.
- Organizer for WordCamp Los Angeles 2020.
- Organizer for WordCamp San Diego 2020.
- Organizer for WordCamp Los Angeles 2017.
- Founding board member of Family Success by Design, an occupational therapy organization with a mission to improve the lives of children with significant education, health, or economic risk factors.